Which type of planner are you?
The Constant Planner or the King Working Bee?
1. The Constant Planner – continually hashing new and exciting things they can do with their business or life; they are good at researching all the intricacies and are constantly forward thinking. They are very good at documenting a plan for their latest idea or challenge but they never seem to put the plan into action.
2. The King Working Bee – they know they need to do something about developing the business but get so caught up in the day-to-day emergencies that pop up. They end up never having any time to think about or document plans, let alone implement new strategies.
Business by Numbers has successfully helped both types of corporations, providing business financial advice on many parts of the companies business planning. Known as business tax accountants for small business, Plan by Numbers can assist with;
- Tax planning – Acting as a business tax accountant to ensure companies minimise tax paid
- Budgets – Working for the individual while dedicating services as a group of accountants for small business
- Business financial advice including break even analysis and more
- Retirement and exit/business sale strategies
- Investment strategies and business structuring
- Business plans – in particular the financial aspects
Planning is a vital part of your business development, and the planning needs of your business will vary across its lifecycle. It is not a once off, but rather it is something that will need to be reviewed and adjusted as your business grows and the industry changes. This is why outsourced accounting services remain in demand and why smart businesses go to great lengths to find accountant services offering this innovative planning module.
At Business by Numbers we help you to put these plans into ACTION. If you need help to action your grand plan, then just give us a call.